Works are nearing completion! We hope to be able to hand the building over to our clients by the end of May. The kitchen is being fitted and decorations have now progressed. We will then start the outside!
https://www.njarchitects.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Blog-Interior.jpg 600 600 NJ Architects https://www.njarchitects.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/njalogo_large-e1415634265118.png NJ Architects2012-05-03 11:28:322017-02-27 15:08:56Darsham House
You might also like
- Planning permission in a conservation areaSeptember 16, 2020 - 10:25 am
- A beginner’s guide to barn conversionsAugust 18, 2020 - 11:04 am
- 9 ways to make your home eco-friendlyJuly 25, 2020 - 1:32 pm
- How to build a house for under £150,000July 6, 2020 - 7:46 am
- Brighten up a room with a splash of colourJune 19, 2020 - 10:29 am