Works are nearing completion! We hope to be able to hand the building over to our clients by the end of May. The kitchen is being fitted and decorations have now progressed. We will then start the outside!
https://www.njarchitects.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Blog-Interior.jpg 600 600 NJ Architects https://www.njarchitects.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/njalogo_large-e1415634265118.png NJ Architects2012-05-03 11:28:322017-02-27 15:08:56Darsham House
- Cost-effective home improvements to plan during lockdownMarch 30, 2020 - 2:56 pm
- More than a quarter of homeowners want to change their home’s appearanceMarch 5, 2020 - 3:22 pm
- Planning permission: the complete guideFebruary 12, 2020 - 2:30 pm
- Home extensions: Dos and Don’tsJanuary 17, 2020 - 1:12 pm
- Historic new home for SG Wealth Management’s Ipswich teamNovember 7, 2019 - 10:25 am