We are a highly motivated team producing designs which balance the conflicting requirements of brief, location, budget and planning restrictions, often working within tight restraints and within an historical context. We aim to work in a close partnership with enthusiastic clients, skilled craftspeople, approving authorities and other consultants to produce the highest standards of design informed by the principles of sustainability.
Our experience is extensive and covers both commercial and residential projects, these include:
- Community Based Projects – museums, theatres and halls.
- Private Houses – new build including one off and specialist design solutions, refurbishment, conversions – together with landscape and interior design.
- Historic Building Conservation – covering buildings of all ages; listed or scheduled ancient monuments, quinquennial inspections, conservation plans, heritage statements, impact assessments, heritage lottery applications and grant advice.
- Ecclesiastical Buildings – conservation, repair, re-ordering and extensions to churches and church halls.
- Housing Associations – new build and refurbishment, family and sheltered housing.
- Schools – new build, extensions and maintenance repairs.